PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To daughter 3, 6. We go to younger group d/with, to a day nursery went, but...

The anonym
04.08.2004, 16:04
Hello.
To daughter 3, 6. We go to younger group d/with, to a day nursery went, but passed or missed through illness much. Today, the tutor has frankly told or said, that the child is spoilt. It is shown that slowly puts on on walk, often distracts. From its or her words it is necessary to explain literally about duties to the child: she (daughter) is obliged to go in d/with, t. To. Mum works also to her there is no time; quickly to put on on walk or when mum home comes to ask for leave and go, instead of "to finish", etc.
I against concrete "objazalovki". Analogy of the tutor: cannot put on - cannot feed small fishes, cannot "be on duty" - to clean or remove utensils. Stimulus to go to a kindergarten at us the opportunity to play other toys is, to be engaged in charging or charge, musical employment or occupations, etc., t. e. - we go with you that will be prepared for New year and to tell to the Grandfather to a frost a rhyme, to sing , and the grandfather a frost will prepare at this time gifts or if we shall not go, we pass or miss so much interesting , the daughter on it responds and easy enough we bypass acute angles on unwillingness to go in d/with. In d/with it is sociable (the child very sociable, easily contacts, the first usually gets acquainted, well speaks, tells verses, likes reading), takes part or participates in the general or common games (besides according to the tutor), the truth to play prefers one, often plays the designer, a mosaic, games with fine details. Houses we are accustomed to clean or remove toys in places, even a trifle, cleans or removes itself in rectangular approach traffic patterns, certainly after a reminder.
At cleaning an apartment I do not push away it or her, she can take a vacuum cleaner the truth switched off, or poteret crude trjapochkoj doors, I ask her to help or assist to load linen in s/m., t. e. I do not limit it or her in display of the help and always I praise for attempts to make, that that is independent. To tell the truth, me statements of the tutor has guarded. Yes, really daughter longly we puts on, try to stimulate to faster process by ways: lisichka looks, the bear studies.
Duty in the given representation of the tutor for children of 3 4 years opravdanna or not?
There is a sense to pay to such remark attention?
I shall be grateful for the answer.

Olga
07.08.2004, 18:35
Yes has forgotten it will be presented, my name is Olga, me 32 years, family full, marriage or spoilage happy. The child the first.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.08.2004, 21:23
Delirium, - to mine. These years seldom who puts on as the soldier of urgent service.