PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child of 2 weeks at it or him here 7 days as at it or him it is constant zabivaets...

Zamira
07.08.2004, 13:22
To my child of 2 weeks at it or him here 7 days as at it or him the nose is constantly hammered. Iz-for it or this he cannot sleep @ eat. Temperatures and are not present tussis. The doctor recommended to dig in or instill thoracal milk, it has not helped or assisted have appointed or nominated Naphthyzinum 0, 05 % 3 times a day and rastovor penitsilina and waters of 1 : 1 3 4 time in day. All these procedures allow him to breathe easy 5 10 minutes a maximum of half an hour. At home at us warmly 28 degrees, the child does not overcool. Advise what there are safe methods of treatment for the newborn in this case.

Bagautdinova I.V.
08.08.2004, 19:11
Temperature of air 28 hailstones - vysokovata for a premise or room. Krme thoracal milk and Naphthyzinum (and it is even better nazivina) to dig in or instill nothing in a nose it is necessary (especially Penicillinum). Plentifully poite the child boiled water, before meal it is possible to wash out a nose boiled water or mineral water (alkaline).