PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt pozhadujsta how to get rid of red maculae (d...

Vitaly
02.08.2004, 03:36
The dear doctor! Prompt pozhadujsta how to get rid of red maculae (diathesis) on a cheek at the girl of 5 months. We feed with a milk or dairy admixture from a birth, recently began to enter into a delivery cottage cheese (the wife herself does or makes) and a porridge the Kid with buckwheat groats. The Kid have refused. Whether can cause cottage cheese such reaction? Still the wife adds in cottage cheese of a few or a little;little bit banana grated. Have advised "peach" butter or oil. I do not know, whether it is possible for them to grease diateznye maculae. In advance I thank.

Marina
04.08.2004, 17:53
For input of cottage cheese very much early! Probably, and the admixture milk or dairy does not approach or suit you, the doctor can advise to replace gipoallergennoj or soya. The doctor the children's allergist is necessary to you. The main thing, do not wait, that if you have not given something, that an erythema at once spadet. It can be a question of weeks and even more, the correct diet, the medicines picked up by the doctor, probably, simply ointments. The diathesis should be treated from within. For now smear with a good children's cream, if specks dry is better.

Lena I.
06.08.2004, 17:02
We too eat cottage cheese about 5 months and on it or him are not present any otr. Reactions. And here the diathesis can be and on a porridge, namely on milk a part. Try to buy or purchase " grech. A porridge bezmolochnuju " it is a lot of firms (we eat for example Hajnts), but dissolve not with milk, and an admixture. Or if so do or make, it is simple to you an admixture does not approach or suit.

child
08.08.2004, 16:31
We too have faced such problem, otmenitemalysh, t. To. He very sweet also pass to porridges with the lowered maintenance or contents of Saccharum