PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again! Uv. The doctor, confirm or deny my point zr...

Lena
07.08.2004, 16:49
Hello once again! Uv. The doctor, confirm or deny my point of view. To the son 8 months By the evening become more erethitic, than in the afternoon. In 20.00 it it is bathed, he beats arms or hand on water, sometimes is nervous, very loudly shouts. Then is nervous, when it or him it is fed after a bath: mashet arms or hand, pulls legs or foots, voobshchem behaves restlessly. Then we put it or him to bed. During a dream sometimes wakes up, cries. My opinion, that many children behave thus: can be quiet and cheerful in the afternoon, and by the evening activity raises or increases, and its or his such behaviour very much is not pleasant to the husband. The only thing, that disturbs me - badly sleeps at night. We rock to sleep on 3 4 times for a night. Whether can kak-nibud comment?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
08.08.2004, 02:42
I agree with you. Only to rock to sleep it is not necessary, do not encourage and then awakenings in itself will stop (but it is necessary to suffer cries nedelju-another, harm is not present, and to calm or abirritate it is possible simply voice, on arms or hand to not take). Read Spock, there all is in detail described.