PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the gastroenterologist have passed or have taken place the last summer the full inspection, any patolo...

Svetlana
05.08.2004, 16:09
At the gastroenterologist have passed or have taken place the last summer the full inspection, any pathologies from this party or side it has not been revealed, has been diagnosed - a cardiospasm, treatment of results has not given. The psychiatrist has put a neurosis, have passed or have taken place a series of sessions of hypnosis, accepted in current of month ksanaks, then sonapaks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.08.2004, 17:53
About psychiatry and gastro I shall not speak, and from its part (neurology) I recommend to make an electroencephalogram (EEG), probably, it is required even video-EEG monitoring of a night dream. Similar problems (if I have correctly understood under such muffled description) can be at some forms of an epilepsy, and it already to me in is put. A neurology, instead of in psychiatry. But generally speaking except for change of the doctor in absentia a little that it is possible to advise still.

Pisarenko N.A.
07.08.2004, 23:36
I badly understand, what attitude or relation has hypnosis to treatment of neurotic problems. And to the psychiatrist, as a matter of fact, it is not clear that has resulted or brought you. Your way - to the neurologist and the psychologist.