PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 7 months. Recently the pediatrist has directed us on survey...

Bringing down
05.08.2004, 03:38
Hello! To my son of 7 months. Recently the pediatrist has directed us on survey to the neuropathologist, and he has directed us on =ho. Zdelali opsledovanie also have written such diagnosis: M-?ko T = D = 9 = 55 mm Moderated or Moderate likvornaja a hypertensia. Excuse if not so something has written, in a card nerozborchivo is written. The neuropathologist has still told or said that at it or him risings a tonus of muscles. Has attributed treatment:
- aktovigin 1, 0 in m 10
- Baclofenum 10 mg-1/4 in the morning, in obed-3 weeks
- 1/3 t. Utrom-3 days, 1 day pereryv-1 month
- asparkam and *188; t - just as dyakarb.
The child develops normally. Sits, it is played well, he only sleeps in the afternoon on half an hour of 4 5 times in day. Sleeps bolee-less at night. Sometimes showers a head back. Write, whether it is necessary to treat it or him? If yes, than it is necessary to treat?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.08.2004, 13:26
I do not see in your report of complaints and indicatings on any neurologic deviations or rejections (it does not mean, that they are not present, can be at survey something and it is possible to see, but in your report is not present such information). An echo can throw out, this research does not give any information.