PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Yesterday with a daughter (4 months 2 ned.) were on reception at nevropatolo...

Olga
06.08.2004, 11:52
Hello,
Yesterday with a daughter (4 months 2 ned.) were on reception at the neuropathologist, she has put us the sizes of fontanel B/r - 4, 04, 0 see speaks that has increased from the last visit then he was B/r - 3, 03, 0 and has appointed or nominated to us NSG, but having seen or overlooked a card I have found out records of other experts...
For example record of the pediatrist: the fontanel 1, 5 h 1, 5 is not strained or intense (approximately in 2 months 2 ned.), and the second record of managing clinic: age 3 months. 8 dn. B/r 11 see That you to us will advise to do or make? Unless there can such be a discrepancy in diagnoses and not on pair millimeters? And more one dochenka puts to bed not earlier than 24.30 and even in 2.00, the truth sleeps well with one break on feeding,
And even without it or him up to 11.00 12.00 how her to change the schedule? With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply...

The doctor
07.08.2004, 11:59
. For the answer to your question you have given not enough information. For example, how the circle of a head at your girl, etc. Therefore changed, to the attending physician, I think, more visibly.