PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon all! With mine 15 years or summer son simply trouble. Has thrown college without in...

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 16:32
Good afternoon all! With mine 15 years or summer son simply trouble. Has thrown college for no reason at all and now sits at home and nothing does or makes. Job to find difficultly, yes he and to not aspire. Conversations of a message on a subject of any employment or occupations does not want. I feed on minimomu, anything new I do not buy. He also does not ask anything, if only nothing to do or make. Depressions at it or him are not present if to not concern or touch any job, the cheerful, sociable teenager. He clever, at school studied sredne because shirked much and did not learn or teach lessons. Likes to read, look news on the TV, about politics will talk better me. How to force something to do or make? Though from the house drive!

Creambird
07.08.2004, 05:09
Well to consult at the psychologist internally, to look or see motivational sphere, to reveal the reason on which there was a refusal of college. Probably to make proforientatsionnye tests. On an Internet it is impossible to make conclusions.