PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To our son 4. 5 months (one child). In sadik goes with 2 h l...

Elena
05.08.2004, 13:29
Hello! To our son 4. 5 months (one child). In sadik goes with 2 h years. Very alive mobile boy, was obedient enough (in disputed situations we talked to it or him as with the adult, trying to explain in what it is bad he of conducted. Such conversations helped or assisted). Last month the child as have changed, he became whimsical, we wake up with moaning and snim we fall asleep. Tutors he not slushaetsja, and already pytaetsja to deceive and steal toys from sadika, knowing that so to do or make it is impossible. I am afraid for its or his future. I am afraid, if neobrashchat attention to it or him, such behaviour pererastet in a habit and if constantly to be engaged in its or his behaviour, I am afraid to become hardened he. What to us to do or make???
When the son was born, we have settled, that the child we shall bring up together, what he nebyl "deserter", if one parent has scolded (for business), another nezheleet, we encourage and we praise together.
Can we bring up incorrectly and have received what wished to avoid? Help or assist advice or council.

Pisarenko N.A.
06.08.2004, 14:50
If ANYTHING especial before the beginning of complaints has not occured or happened, wait for 2 3 weeks, do not dramatize, try to regret and calm or abirritate. Such things can accompany with crises of development in children. If occurrence of complaints was anticipated external factors, changes in family itd, or complaints will be saved in the further, show the child internally to the psychologist.