PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 3 months. Grows well, problems like as are not present. But here already vtor...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 21:57
My daughter 3 months. Grows well, problems like as are not present. But here already second time has noticed at it or her changes on lichike. Has for the first time thought, that is simple glitches at me, but yesterday saw clearly and precisely. She slept and at it or her the skin on lichike-she has changed was wrinkled, there was such impression, that she as though lifeless. When I have started to iron, all at once has finished also a cuticle again became smooth and gentle. And before was any rasping and wrinkled. She not otlezhala this party or side because was in maksikozi and is inclined in other party or side. And for the first time too also was. What is it can be?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.08.2004, 21:41
Has not understood under the description. It is necessary to see. First to the pediatrist.

Tatyana
06.08.2004, 10:12
The pediatrist has told or said, that sees before itself the healthy child. But at us new problema-at me an exacerbation allergii-I sneeze, the stuffy nose, hurts a head. Whether I can continue thoracal feeding or should pass to an admixture? Thanks.