PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please. At the son 2 months since a birth a rhinitis and on...

Anna
02.08.2004, 15:53
Hello! Help or assist, please. At the son 2 months since a birth a rhinitis and the raised or increased temperature (37), live abroad here again doctors only have heard to lungs and have looked or seen ushki. There was an otitis, treated antibiotics, like has passed or has taken place, but the rhinitis and temperature are saved. Consider or count, what it's OK (???!!!!), I so do not consider or count. Tell or say, please, on what to me to pay attention and than to try to cure a rhinitis. I dig in or instill fizrastvor 6 times day, tried thoracal milk to drip, but I doubt of correctness of my actions. Bought and tried or tasted a homeopathic agent from a rhinitis, but I am afraid to abuse it or him, and it has not helped or assisted.... Help or assist, and that we on the verge of despair. Thanks huge.

Anja
03.08.2004, 12:45
Dear Anna! Do not worry on the bill of temperature, 37 for the child about one year it is norm or rate, and here that that you so are upset it precisely brings advantage or benefit to you not to the child, in fact you with it or him a single whole! All good!

Balashova T.L.
05.08.2004, 05:48
Anna, agrees with Anej, for the child of such age the temperature 37 is not a pathology. About zalozhennosti nosika - if it since a birth, quite probably, that at the child narrow nasal hodiki, therefore he also snuffles. It passes or takes place approximately to 1 - to 1, 5 years.

Anna
06.08.2004, 04:45
Excuse, in occasion of temperature I have written incorrectly. Temperature (rectal) 37.7. Whether it is necessary to worry? And about narrow nasal hodikov - I such had a suspicion.