PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mine plemjanik 12 years - clever, sensitive, sociable, physically developed rebeno...

Olga
04.08.2004, 14:14
Mine plemjanik - the clever, sensitive, sociable, physically developed child - panically is afraid of 12 years that with its or his parents something to happen, it is necessary to them to be late for five minutes - cries nvzryd it is impossible to calm. It normally or should be shown its or his expert? And more he recently has told or said to me on a secret that sometimes entertains itself that that represents everyones stsenki (with nidzja for example) and if to try sees them distinctly or clearly enough. Everyone are engaged in it or this? Thanks.

child
06.08.2004, 01:15
Very good boy with the raised or increased uneasiness and the superdeveloped imagination. If to concern carefully, the uncommon creative person can turn out. If to show, only to the modern competent psychologist who treats a word, instead of tablets. Also for such children well studying of east philosophy or religion in family, strengthening of spirit by means of a correct spirit.
It is as much as possible to communicate inside of family, to speak about its or his all alarms, closely or attentively to listen or auscultate, induce it or him to pronounce alarms again and again.
In accuracy the same occured or happened to my girlfriend at the same age, now she writes, is printed, draws, is engaged in design.
Suggest the child as much as possible opportunities to create, and he will develop itself(himself).