PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son of 11 years. To him have diagnosed distsirkuljato...

Galina
03.08.2004, 20:46
Hello, the doctor! To my son of 11 years. To him have diagnosed distsirkuljatornye disturbances, asteno-a neurotic syndrome. 1. Vegetative paroxysms are expressed: mramornost skins, microcirculatory or microcircuit disturbances. Uneasiness, expansion of reflexogenic zones is expressed. A muscle tone distonichen. 2. Has transferred or carried an episode not sugar mocheiznurenija. Medicines are written out: Phenibutum 0, 5 h 2 r. In d. magne 6 1 h 2 Cavintonum 1 h 2 At me such question, whether is alternative methods of treatment, t. To. From Phenibutum to the child became worse.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.08.2004, 23:55
The matter is that these syndromes are usually secondary in relation to something. They can accompany with a problem from any system of an organism, accordingly it is necessary to search for the reason. All the listed preparations can be replaced with something, but solve this question the doctor seen the child should.