PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine dochere 6 mesjatseb one week ago at problems with kishe have begun...

Albina
01.08.2004, 04:24
Hello! Mine dochere 6 mesjatseb one week ago at problems with an intestine have begun? We began to be excruciated by constipations. It or she does not have a chair till 4 5 days. I feed both a breast and children's admixture nestle. Also I give carrots juice. What will advise?

Marina
02.08.2004, 20:06
To hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and to consult at the children's gastroenterologist

Lyudmila
05.08.2004, 17:57
Albina, be logical: if constipations have begun one week ago (t. e. 7 days) and a chair do not happen for 4 5 days (as you write) you deal or with odno-a double delay of a chair (most likely connected with prikormom), or actually constipations last more longly. In any case, it is impossible to suppose, that the child did not have a chair more than day. Even by way of experiment - it is impossible, it is necessary to arrange, not supposing an intoxication of an organism, which in itself can provoke the further intensifying of a constipation. More often as the reason of a sudden constipation can serve prikorm (an individual intolerance), less often - to an error of your delivery (napr., reception of a bilberry), in other cases is required individual consultation.