PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! To my son 6, 5 years. In the morning, when I to its or his bougie in sadik...

Ekaterina
03.08.2004, 08:26
Zdrastvujte, the doctor! To my son 6, 5 years. In the morning, when I to its or his bougie in sadik, at it or him always a strong erection. He goes to a toilet, will urinate, and the erection at once does not vanish, and he, happens, complains, that all the same wishes to write, again goes to a toilet, but nothing turns out. CHlenik thus "costs or stands". Happens, complains, that to him pisku it is sick. In the rest of the time of day that's all right. Analyses of urine and a blood in norm or rate. It is a little bit inconvenient to me to address with such problem internally to the divisional peditru that have not found or considered " anxious mummy ", but I DO NOT KNOW, how should be at kids. Very much I hope for advice or council.

Anna To.
04.08.2004, 10:14
Already on 2 ohm or 3 I eat month has noticed, that at a touch to chleniku my kid, that strains. I have decided to not attach to it or this significance " that have not found or considered " anxious mummy ". It would be desirable to learn or find out too on more detailed.

child
05.08.2004, 15:55
I think, it in the nature of things. At mine 4 years or summer sons too since morning all costs or stands. Has taken an interest at the girlfriend, mummy 3 years or summer kids, at them too most.