PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 9 years. A problem following: the boy slabenky, plank beds...

ljusja
05.08.2004, 09:58
Hello! To my son of 9 years. A problem following: the boy slabenky, disturbances of coordination of movements. Though is engaged taekvondo and dances, not too successfully. I learn or teach it or him to go for a drive on roller skates. Tried or tasted in 6 years, but he at once has broken a leg or foot and since then was afraid. pochemu-that after 10 minutes of driving he starts to complain of a pain in a foot and really limps, there is a small tumescence. And in different places - that on rise of a foot, in district achilles' tendons. Tried to begin some times already, but each time the same. Certainly, it is possible it or him and to not learn or teach to go for a drive. But whether it is connected with any disease? Or simply weak muscles stops? Perhaps, to go for a drive daily minutes on 5? Or still kak-that to develop to stop? In fact to him kogda-that and in army to go. Platypodias at it or him are not present, in general from the orthopedic party or side is healthy (were at the doctor in other occasion). Whether It is necessary for us to address to the doctor with this problem? Advise, please!

Porohnja V.S.
05.08.2004, 11:53
And from what coordination of movements is broken or disturbed? In bones stops can be various osteohondropatii. It is necessary to exclude them at the orthopedist.