PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor. Many thanks for the answer to a question exciting me. Excuse...

Olja
03.08.2004, 02:26
The dear Doctor. Many thanks for the answer to a question exciting me. Excuse, but I have not specified how much units soderzhetsja in one drop of vitamin D on a water basis which is available on sale in a drugstore of my city. In 1 j to a drop 4000 ed, ane 700 ed as in oil.

Muraveva E.M.
03.08.2004, 15:18
This dosage for you does not approach or suit, optimum the dose 1500 2000 Ed daily is considered, that is it is possible to use a preparation Vigantolum or usual Solutio oleosa with 700 Ed in a drop.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 04:17
Zdavstvujte, the Doctor. Many thanks for the valuable information. Has got Vigantolum. Today went to the local doctor. The rachitis of 2 degrees is established or installed, but its or his development is stopped, hair have started to be restored. The doctor has appointed or nominated to accept vitamin D on 3 drops 3 times a day - 6300 Ed and Glycerophosphatum of a calcium on 1/2 tablets 3 times a day in current of month. As to me the doctor has told or said, on last medical data course of treatment makes 800000 Units Then 126 days (on 9 drops in day) turn out, that makes 3 with superfluous month, instead of month. Prompt please how much to give 2000 Ed or 6300 Ed, whether not too it is an armo-piercing dose?
Yours faithfully Olja.

Olja
05.08.2004, 08:58
Zdavstvujte, the Doctor. Many thanks for the valuable information. Has got Vigantolum. Today went to the local doctor. The rachitis of 2 degrees is established or installed, but its or his development is stopped, hair have started to be restored. The doctor has appointed or nominated to accept vitamin D on 3 drops 3 times a day - 6300 Ed and Glycerophosphatum of a calcium on 1/2 tablets 3 times a day in current of month. As to me the doctor has told or said, on last medical data course of treatment makes 800000 Units Then 126 days (on 9 drops in day) turn out, that makes 3 with superfluous month, instead of month. Prompt please how much to give 2000 Ed or 6300 Ed, whether not too it is an armo-piercing dose? Yours faithfully Olja.