PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mine Maksimke 2, 5 years. All understands, active, but in any way does not wish to speak...

Irina
01.08.2004, 22:28
To mine Maksimke 2, 5 years. All understands, active, but, only mum, the daddy in any way does not wish to speak, give, hours, and that is not precise. .na the tongue stirs or chatters constantly, but to understand not probably. Whether norm or rate? In an out-patient department speak, that norm or rate, and my mother-in-law experiences, speaks, I do or make something not so. .skazhite, what it is necessary to do or make, that he HAS wanted to speak? Sometimes at me such impression, that he hesitates to speak! You Ask something to tell or say, and he at once laughs loudly or roars and is hidden for me or the daddy. .zaranee thanks for the answer!

Pisarenko N.A.
03.08.2004, 03:00
In general, on border of norm or rate (for the boy). It is more with it or him talk, put pesenki is more often, ask to echo.

Veronica
04.08.2004, 23:30
Irina, do not experience. To my son of 7 years to speak the beginnings in 3.5 (!) years, and it is now simple a mouth does not close. It seems to me, that he really hesitated to speak, yet has not understood that can do or make it well. To you I shall advise more dialogue with contempoparies, my child has started to speak simultaneously with plemjanitsej (its or his little sister) which is more younger than it or him for 1.8 months. She has started to speak and he was tightened.