PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, many thanks for the information! In children's shop I saw on...

Uljana
04.08.2004, 13:20
Hello, many thanks for the information! In children's shop I saw a set of cubes for training children to reading on system Zajtsevoj. Whether you can tell, what is this system and whether it is necessary to buy these cubes for house employment or occupations with the child

Agashkina O.M.
04.08.2004, 21:36
Uljana, fairly to tell or say, I know N.A.Zajtseva's technique, t insufficiently. To. Absolutely nedovno began to use her or it. Opinions in occasion of a technique different: one she imposes, another on the contrary. In a technique (as well as in others) exist both pluss, and minuses. Cubes (sounding, different in the sizes and colors or flowers) Zajtseva are constructed by a principle of harmonious or collapsible reading. Children or adults (for children) give the warehouses written on cubes and tables to them, children look, how adults "write" (on Zajtsevu) to it or him;them of a word from cubes, children show a finger where what word where what cube, children "write" ukazkoj under tables of a word. Simultaneously with cubes and tables play the harmonious or collapsible pictures constructed by the same principles and children start to read the whole words. Sklady-it is one glasnyjzvuk and one concordant or concordant with a sign (M, B). You can receive the detailed information on ph. 461 9715, 911 3459, 912 0604. Success!