PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! We yesterday communicated with you by phone in occasion of habit spasms at the child...

Kira
03.08.2004, 05:20
Good afternoon! We yesterday communicated with you by phone in occasion of habit spasms at the child. The psychologist (in conference) has assumed. That at the child a variant of neurotic development also are shown psihokorrektsionnye employment or occupations with the psychologist. Tell or say please, it means, what it is not required to the child of really medicamental treatment, and is simple employment or occupations with the psychologist? I Hope, that you can to us on Friday arrive. In this connection still a question: I have given inspections of a head (ECHO ES, kardiointervalogramm (illegibly the word is written:), a rheoencephalography, beta-activity and more any schedules), but biennial prescription. Whether it is possible, that you have made to him EEG and whether it is necessary? And more how to prepare the child for your arrival?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.08.2004, 20:09
Kira if up to 17 00 will see this report - call on mobile. I today am free. EEG it is necessary also is done or made just at me. To prepare it is necessary not to me, and to EEG - to wash up a head one day prior to research.