PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter is hurted often with a throat with a rash a proside and high...

Olga
03.08.2004, 20:01
Hello! My daughter is hurted often with a throat with a rash a proside and a heat. With it or this we constantly struggle, but is not so successful. But the child still has pains in right to a side under a rib and a bitter taste in a mouth. Whether there can be it problems with a liver? The matter is that the local pediatrist once us already hospitalized with "hepatitis" in an infectious diseases hospital. Second time I do not wish to repeat it. Whether prompt I can kak-to survey that the child? Thanks.

Lyudmila
04.08.2004, 17:45
Age of the child? A tonsillitis chronic, often recurring or relapsing, unsuccessfully enough try to treat the massed doses of antibiotics. Alas, I did not see results better, than the homeopathy, pr izlecheni hr gives. A tonsillitis! On a hepatitis of suspicion proved to be true laboratory? If yes, it is necessary to accept a complex of measures (medical and dietary) on restoration of function of a liver. If has not proved to be true, be checked up at the gastroenterologist (refljuks-an esophagitis), make US cholic (dyskinesia) and only after that it is possible to speak about conclusions.