PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or say please as the narcosis can affect or influence on reben...

Irina
31.07.2004, 02:22
Hello the doctor. Tell or say please as the narcosis can affect or influence the child. The matter is that to us have suggested to treat a teeth under a narcosis, to the child 3 years, it is a lot of caries. How much or As far as it can be dangerous?

Aleksandrov I.A.
03.08.2004, 06:20
In no event! The narcosis on adults not so horoshcho operates or works, and you it or him of the baby. The narcosis at children is recommended primenjaet only in case of emergency (cavitary operation...).

The anonym
03.08.2004, 13:19
At me to the child of 2.5 years has practically chopped off a nail phalanx, and to him under a narcosis have inserted a spoke and seams have imposed. General or common time of action of a narcosis of 10 15 minutes. It is very dangerous?

Aleksandrov I.A.
04.08.2004, 07:43
It is an emergency narcosis, he is necessary at such intervention. And it is important not only time of duration of a narcosis, but also a dosage and what medicine for this purpose was used.

child
04.08.2004, 11:51
Has now passed or Has now taken place 2 weeks from operation, I notice nothing for the child besides that under influence of stress, probably, he has started to speak much. Have appeared in speech of the offer, up to a trauma there were only words. On what to pay attention, and whether there can be distant consequences?
Meanwhile neither allergies, nor neurologic signs I do not see.