PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 6 months about 3 Weeks ago he has started to refuse to eat with butylochki...

Krylov
02.08.2004, 17:12
To my child 6 months about 3 Weeks ago he has started to refuse to eat with butylochki (cry and crying) though from the spoon eats normally. A question: With what it is connected, with prorezyvaniem teeth or there is a probability of a nervous deviation or rejection? And also, whether it is necessary to refuse completely from butylochki?

The anonym
02.08.2004, 22:37
Most likely - a teeth. If there is such opportunity - pass to the spoon, throw a bottle. And a teeth the future will be stronger, and the occlusion will not deteriorate. My girlfriend feeds the kid from 3 monthly age only from the spoon - it's OK, and liquid dishes (admixture), and kashki. Without problems. If the child does not wish - what for it or him to force?

Muraveva E.M.
04.08.2004, 05:10
In that the child refuses from butylochki, is not present no trouble, it is possible or probable it or him really disturb a teeth. Observe it or him, feed from the spoon and through any time again offer butylochku.