PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Daughter (10 months) now I fly or treat antibiotics from " infections moch...

Olesya
01.08.2004, 04:23
Good afternoon!
Daughter (10 months) now I fly or treat antibiotics from " an infection of genitourinary system ". Background - we now live in the USA and the doctor here it is very difficult to convince to spend any additional inspection if only there are no "convincing" proofs. Some time back daughter began to behave strange - badly to eat, it is a lot of to be capricious. Have gone or send to the doctor, he has found out nothing (analyses of urine and a blood to do or make did not become, though I and asked) and have told or said, what is it a teeth. But I felt, that with the child something not that and has bought or purchased on the Internet test-strias for the analysis of urine. They have shown a plenty of leucocytes. With this result I have again gone to the doctor, he again did not wish to give a direction on the analysis in labotaroriju, motivating it is that " at this age this normal phenomenon ". I nastojala-taki. In some days have called back - an infection of genitourinary system, have written out an antibiotic Bactrimum. I give its or his child the second day. At me a question - whether it is necessary to demand from the doctor any additional inspections of type of US of kidneys or still or even any tests? Me disturbs, that the child was sick about 3 weeks before have begun treatment. I wish to demand from the doctor concrete tests, only so, similar, there will be a result. Excuse, that is long - has become painful: - (

Slava
02.08.2004, 04:21
Prompt that for the test - strias and whether it is possible to buy or purchase them in Russia (a similar problem) In advance thanks.
Slava@pfr. altai. ru

Olesya
03.08.2004, 10:26
The glory, I bought them on internet-auction www. ebay. com, but saw and in others internet-shops. Mine test-strias are called DiaScreen, but it not unique firm. Whether it is possible to buy or purchase them in Russia - I do not know, did not try or taste:-)

Albina
03.08.2004, 19:55
How much or As far as I know, at suspicion on a genitourinary infection necessarily do or make US of kidneys, at least in Russia so. Demand that also to you "there" have made.

Albina
03.08.2004, 22:37
How much or As far as I know, at suspicion on a genitourinary infection necessarily do or make US of kidneys, at least in Russia so. Demand that also to you "there" have made.