Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I can refuse in general carrying out of preventive inoculations and reakts...

VICTORIA
02.08.2004, 14:46
Whether I can refuse in general carrying out of preventive inoculations and a Mantoux test at the child of 3 years visiting or attending a kindergarten? Whether carrying out of a Mantoux test is obligatory?

Muraveva E.M.
03.08.2004, 14:33
Theoretically - can, but in practice not all children's establishments go on it, as Moscow is considered the epidemic center on disease by a tuberculosis (including and in children's collectives), and also other infections. And the Mantoux test just also defines or determines presence infitsirovannosti a tuberculosis. As to other inoculations if you do not accept our vaccines, take root or be inoculated foreign, now it is a lot of the centers rendering such services. It is better to take root nevertheless, than then hardly to hurt or be ill;be sick.

Victoria
03.08.2004, 20:58
And how I can learn or find out, whether at present in the given establishment there is a threat of development of epidemic, or it to me have simply told or said, that of me to get rid? Now in 3 years the younger daughter has some inoculations (not all), but in the future I to do or make them am not going to, as she badly transfers or carries them, and at me strong reaction to an inoculation (korevuju was most: and after that to me did not do or make in general any inoculations till now, but as a whole I only to feel myself began is better though hurted or was ill;was sick in the easy or light;mild form a parotitis and a chicken pox, in fact far not always are ill or sick not imparted or vaccinated, and sometimes are ill or sick hardly and imparted or vaccinated - here there is no guarantee of 100 %), it would be desirable to learn or find out in advance how to operate or work in the future. And what periodicity of carrying out of a Mantoux test (the result how much is valid)?