PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son (7 years are fast, goes to school) never liked to learn or teach verses. And I re...

Natalia
28.07.2004, 20:25
My son (7 years are fast, goes to school) never liked to learn or teach verses. And I seldom read to him. And now he cannot learn or teach pair the elementary lines. Even if will learn or teach, through 5 minutes forget. Thus on the rest (the teleprogram, events) memory at it or him perfect. I understand what to think it was necessary earlier, but what it is possible to make now (to school)? For its or his age he at all does not remember Verses. Whether it is necessary to learn or teach for absolutely small, which are remembered (type " the crocodile Has called and has asked... ")? And more, he does not see sense in learning verses if it or him then do not ask in sadu/on preparation...

The anonym
29.07.2004, 23:56
At school will ask and at once interest to be shown. And in general that should be trained memory. Just for job of brains also it is necessary to learn or teach verses and to do mental arithmetic (the oral bill) though many parents of it or this do not understand, especially concerning the oral bill, including, that all the same all send or have passed to calculators.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 13:26
Children strengthen our disadvantages, you need to work above themselves.

Natalia
31.07.2004, 04:00
The oral bill at it or him very good (up to 1000 addition, subtraction, multiplication (through addition)), though he the preschool child. But here verses in any way. When at school will start to ask constantly, there can be not an interest, and disgust to that is impossible.

Natalia
01.08.2004, 13:52
To the PSYCHOLOGIST. I do not think, that you iz-for it or this have jumped over my report, but I inform, that the child at me one, lives with me (mum) and the grandmother. Other all is specified.

Olja
03.08.2004, 02:28
It is possible to read children's verses also. For example Elenas Blaginskoj or Agnii Barto. We with my daughter learnt verses so: First she will read through closely or attentively. Then I speak one line, she the second, after the termination or ending of a verse we vary, she speaks that line which I spoke before, and I it or her. It is possible to prompt certainly on the first syllable. It turned out interestingly and cheerfully, and the main thing is successful. Eventually she began to learn already huge poems and received always the five. Yes, by the way, it is necessary to read certainly with expression, instead of somehow, and that in general nothing will be remembered.

Olja
03.08.2004, 18:30
It is possible to read children's verses also. For example Elenas Blaginskoj or Agnii Barto. We with my daughter learnt verses so: First she will read through closely or attentively. Then I speak one line, she the second, after the termination or ending of a verse we vary, she speaks that line which I spoke before, and I it or her. It is possible to prompt certainly on the first syllable. It turned out interestingly and cheerfully, and the main thing is successful. Eventually she began to learn already huge poems and received always the five. Yes, by the way, it is necessary to read certainly with expression, instead of somehow, and that in general nothing will be remembered.