PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter in 3 months have diagnosed intracranial pressure (gipertenz...

Elena.
31.07.2004, 14:37
To my daughter in 3 months have diagnosed intracranial pressure (hypertensia), have spent on drink or saw through 2 courses of Diacarbum, Cavintonum and asparkama. Ventricles have come to norm or rate, became symmetric, and in 2 months have again increased also a head has grown more than it is necessary. Now to Katya 8, 5, a head 46. Research of an eyeground at the oculist of attributes vnutrich. Pressure has not shown, on the contrary there is a small vasospasm and a hyperopia less than it is necessary. Whether has sense to continue reception of the above-stated preparations? Already there is no to them a trust. Whether there are others, and it is better homeopathic? In advance we thank for advice or council.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
01.08.2004, 13:08
Usually formulation of the diagnosis " intracranial pressure " or " gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome " already testifies to the insufficient competence of the neurologist. Such diagnoses in the modern world are not present IN GENERAL. In occasion of what appointed or nominated medicines I do not know, but if only iz-for the sizes of ventricles - that is nonsense.

Elena.
02.08.2004, 22:33
The neuropathologist considers or counts, that the head of the child grows too quickly (for 2 [with 6 up to 8.] on 3), ventricles a goal. A brain are not symmetric and more norms or rates (3, 5 and 9) and has registered Diacarbum with Cavintonum. Whether it is necessary to treat it and how it is better?

Elena.
03.08.2004, 17:07
The neuropathologist considers or counts, that the head of the child grows too quickly (for 2 [with 6 up to 8.] on 3), ventricles a goal. A brain are not symmetric and more norms or rates (3, 5 and 9), the fontanel is not strained or intense, is not present regurgitations and has registered Diacarbum with Cavintonum. Whether it is necessary to treat it and how it is better?