PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much well improves reading aloud cleanliness of speech and in general quality a voice...

Alexey
28.07.2004, 05:00
How much well improves reading aloud cleanliness of speech and in general quality of a voice as a whole?

L.N.
31.07.2004, 11:01
If you have set as to yourselves the purpose improvement of cleanliness of speech and quality of a voice results will not be slow to appear. And still try to listen to records of literary works by professional actors or announcers, too helps or assists as the standard.

Hohlacheva A.S.
03.08.2004, 16:01
On how much I have understood the report " Alexey on May, 25th 2004 03 : 34 : 55 " was yours. Once again I shall repeat, if you wish to achieve good result it is necessary to be engaged under direction of the person who professional is engaged in voice training. Reading aloud, certainly, can improve diction, can strengthen a voice, but is insignificant. In the first, it is necessary to read much and if wish to increase loudness of a voice, loudly. Think, whether longly you can so to sustain. Take for an example of any person, " a speech trade ". First of all it, certainly, teachers. Not a secret, that at the majority of teachers loud enough, at first sight trained voice. But, you as often at teachers the voice vanishes would know, and a situation of the house - do not ask me about what, the throat is tired, it is necessary to keep silent. - classics. A secret in speaking loudly, but to not load ligament or cord;sheaf. For this purpose it is necessary to begin with statement of correct speech respiration. Then start to prepare the voice apparatus for a phonation, do or make exercises on activization of a musculation of a neck, a larynx, tongue, labiums, a mandible. And only after that start actually voice training. Reading aloud texts is last stage of job when speech respiration is put, and the voice has already enough got stronger.