PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I worry for health of the son. On how much it is serious n...

Natalia
01.08.2004, 05:29
Hello! Very much I worry for health of the son. On our diagnosis and what consequences how much is serious can be?
In 3 months did or made US of a brain. Have been found out kaltsinaty basal kernels in the size 34 mm. Other parameters in norm or rate. The child whimsical, frequent causeless crying, a regurgitation, is sometimes observed a tremor of handles, a bad dream. Treatment is appointed or nominated: glitsin, Fenobarbitalum (in current of month), Phenibutum, Cavintonum (in current 3 h weeks). Special improvements it is not observed. Now to us of 6 months. Did or made US.
The cross-section or transversal size of forward horns of lateral ventricles of 27 mm.
The slanting sizes of a right ventricle of 4 5 mm., a left ventricle of 4 5 mm.
The third ventricle of 5 mm.
The fourth ventricle is not expanded.
the tank of 7 mm.
In the field of basal kernels on the right it is defined or determined giperogennoe education in the size 34 mm.
The conclusion: insignificant expansion of ventricular system, kaltsinata basal kernels.
The diagnosis: gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome. Treatment is appointed or nominated: Diacarbum of 1/3 tablets in the morning under the scheme or plan + + +-, asporkam 1/3 tablets 2 times a day within a month.
On how much it is serious? How in the further it can be reflected on health of the child? The treatment registered to us is effective?
Thankful in advance for the answer. Yours faithfully, Natalia.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
03.08.2004, 15:50
The US does not give the information on a status of the child, and under the resulted or brought complaints I cannot establish or install presence of a neurologic pathology. More often similar complaints are not connected with her, however and parameters of development you have not specified data of neurologic survey. To be observed it is necessary certainly. Treatment by Diacarbum is appointed or nominated by tradition, instead of necessarily more often.