PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My son, 12 years, for a long time complained of pains in kolenjah after...

Irina, With-NONOiOOu
02.08.2004, 01:46
The dear doctor! My son, 12 years, for a long time complained of pains in kolenjah after knee-bends and other load on knee joints. The roentgenogram of a pathology of joints has not revealed. The analysis of a blood from December, 30th has shown presence S-of reactive fiber in kol-ve 14 mg/l, and US of heart - local hypertrophy MZHP in a target department of a left ventricle, the size 13 mm. In an out-patient department have given a direction in hospital on inspection, but there turn till February, 11th. What it is possible to suspect? I worry, whether there will be an aggravation of symptoms for this time, whether the son can continue employment or occupations in pool (in group LFK) and to visit or attend lessons of physical culture at school? Other complaints while are not present.

Bystrova E.V.
02.08.2004, 21:06
Dear Irina, without full inspection to assume anything it is impossible. Time till February, 11th not too is a lot of. So we shall wait results of inspection. By the way, and what from an electrocardiogram?

Irina
03.08.2004, 13:59
Thanks that have calmed. In an electrocardiogram, I so understand, anything especial - " sinusovaja a respiratory arrhythmia, high waves T in thoracal abductions (neurovegetative influences on a myocardium), acritical el. A position of heart ".