PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me such problem. To the son two a year. Sin...

Vitaly
27.07.2004, 05:11
Hello, the doctor. At me such problem. To the son two a year. Syndrome Vesta which now, most likely, was transformed to a nursery partial epilepsiju. In posledneee time attacks is a little poutihli, but other trouble - a persistent sleeplessness has in exchange come. Helps or assists anything - neither restful travki, nor preparations of type Novoppasita. With what it is connected? With some improvement by way of attacks or what we send or have passed to a new preparation - sabril? And as it is possible to help or assist the child. In fact so not hochetsja to connect Sibazonum...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.07.2004, 09:50
With sabrilom can be very connected, for it or him it is characteristic. If send or have passed recently - wait, will pass or take place. Also specify concept "insomnia". How much in day the child sleeps?

Vitaly
30.07.2004, 05:32
Hours five - six, including a day time dream. The problem that he at night also plays, is not capricious, cries, and skips, smeetsja... In the Morning only then arranges, because not at night.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
31.07.2004, 03:49
Most likely vse-taki he sleeps more, estimations of parents always less than real digits. Try to not calm or abirritate, to not support demands of the child activly at night. For the night it is desirable to walk as it is possible more longly. Look or see for change of a regimen of day, use the best efforts that the child "was physically exhausted" to the extremity or end of day.

Marina Ivanovna
03.08.2004, 13:32
Dear Vitaly. I would like to communicate to you.
To us 4 years, too SV are fast, nekupirovany and is accepted sabril... malinteso@mail. ru