PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt or help or assist me in such situation. My daughter 7...

Svetlana
19.07.2004, 10:31
Hello.
Prompt or help or assist me in such situation.
My daughter of 7 years and for these years, I with her so was worn out. In the morning as we wake up, at us the hysterics the clothes not such not that jacket have bought or purchased, still something, and at once start to become hysterical and shout at once begins. Well I certainly do not restrain, and too I can shout and more scolding to give. Tried or tasted with her - good razgovarivat-does not understand. And in a year 3 with her went to the neuropathologist, have told or said let will have a drink novopassit, and recently tried to do or make to her baths with valerjankoj and simultaneously drank or saw tablets. Vrodu has calmed down, but it has again worked for a short while. Today the grandmother has finished that tears, that the grandmother has told or said, that she is tired from it or her, that is ready to climb in a loop if only it or her to not hear. The grandmother and so is in a grave condition and in stress, with two fractures of legs or foots, and rest is necessary to her. And this dikarka does not give rest, neither in the afternoon, nor at night. I do not have opportunity to go to the psychologist, I with sick mother and so I ask for leave from job, and at us small town small and very much greater or big turn to the psychologist on record, and on visiting of the psychologist am required too time, in fact for certain not one session is necessary. What to do or make, at me already ideas go in a head, instead of whether to issue it or her in a boarding school, I think that my child zaelsja, and did not see as other people live, are not picked clothes and so forth. I shall not tell or say that we richly live. Here such at us veseluha, I shall turn grey ahead of time.
Speak that on reception at the psychologist children draw something to learn or find out their psychology.
Help or Assist to resolve this site.

Galina
22.07.2004, 22:05
Svetlana, yes you do not like the daughter! How to you the idea on a boarding school could come to a head???!!! Your daughter tries to attract attention - same obviously! She does not have not enough your tenderness, caress. By the way, it is necessary to awake with morning of the child with a smile then also hysterics will not be.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 16:15
Certainly easier in a boarding school, than at plihologa that to stand idle. And what sense to shout if it all the same does not help or assist. Absolutely clearly, that something does not suffice the person. And the grandmother not walking quite will wait some hours while you will not be, especially if it too excites it or her.

Katerina
25.07.2004, 06:44
The similar situation with the daughter seems to me at attracting, only she is more younger. Tried "to bring up" on a miscellaneous (brought to reason, shamed, abused, BEAT (a belt even) - without results. One helps or assists - patience and love. It is necessary on good - not 5 minutes of patience, and it is long - always, all life. Your daughter wishes to be confident that you like its or her any and always and consequently she tests you. It seems to me simply you ustali and be nervous. But what to do or make, to that now (as well as always) it is easy or light?

To Galina from Svetlana
28.07.2004, 21:05
In the morning I it or her shall be, and with a smile, both I stroke it or her, and will kiss, but sometimes happens, that here - starts to become hysterical, I in fact and talk to her, I speak her tender words and pohvalju, and in the answer a nervous psychosis and as then me to act.

To Galina from Svetlana
30.07.2004, 21:59
In the morning I to its or her bougie, and with a smile, both stroke it or her, and will kiss, but sometimes happens, that here - starts to become hysterical, I in fact and talk to her, I speak her tender words and pohvalju, and in the answer a nervous psychosis and as then me to act.

To Galina from Svetlana
03.08.2004, 11:04
In the morning I to its or her bougie, and with a smile, both stroke it or her, and will kiss, but sometimes happens, that here - starts to become hysterical, I in fact and talk to her, I speak her tender words and pohvalju, and in the answer a nervous psychosis and as then me to act.