PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks big, Lydia Konstantinovna for the answer to my question on November, 12th (a miss...

Elena.
02.08.2004, 18:33
Thanks big, Lydia Konstantinovna for the answer to my question on November, 12th (autoimunnyj a thyroiditis, the girl of 11 years)!
We live in Moscow. Treatment has appointed or nominated the doctor in an out-patient department at the Administrative office of the President (Staropansky d. 3). Has found among your references advice or council to address in RMAPO, but we can not find there the correct contact face yet. Today the husband has approached or suited on faculty (Hour d. 20) to learn or find out about an opportunity of consultation and the doctor which there was has told or said, that in general it is necessary to do or make nothing as at the child pubertatnyj the period and there can be everything... In general we do not know what to think and to itself to address. Under your answers I have understood, that you now live and work in England. I understand, what is it uneasy, but can vse-taki you can recommend the concrete doctor with which it is possible to consult?
Thanks!!! Elena

Krivskaja L.K.
03.08.2004, 04:27
Dear Elena! Write to me on the address: krivskaya@rambler. ru