PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 7 years. He was born with a congenital atresia of an esophagus (...

M.
01.08.2004, 19:26
Hello! To my son of 7 years. He was born with a congenital atresia of an esophagus (the esophagus has not been connected). In the age of 4 days to him operation has been spent. And here 7 years as he regularly to choke at reception write. It does not occur or happen constantly, but there are periods (in current of the month, two) when he to choke at each reception of nutrition. It does not depend on a consistence. The meal at it or him jams gde-that in a throat, there is something like a spastic stricture of a throat. It can pass or take place at once, and some hours can and keep. And it does not prevent to breathe to him. If you can something advise, to you I shall be very grateful.

Bagautdinova I.V.
03.08.2004, 04:15
Unfortunately at an atresia of an esophagus there is no normal course of nerves on a muscular layer of an organ, even at restoration of integrity and permeability of an esophagus, completely indemnification of an innervation does not occur or happen, except for that in a junction of an esophagus with transplantantom development of narrowing is possible or probable. All this can become the reason of the status described by you. It is important to feed the child with small portions, the nutrition should be carefully boiled thoroughly (if fresh products - chewed). The child should not hurry up during meal. But in any case the child accepts consultation of the children's surgeon and esophagogastroscopy for exception of a cicatrical stenosis of an esophagus. At otsutsvii organic changes, treatment is spent at the gastroenterologist in occasion of an esophagism.