PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! To my child 2, 9 years (from two at a birth). The diagnosis...

Ekaterina
01.08.2004, 07:17
Hello the dear doctor! To my child 2, 9 years (from two at a birth). Diagnoses: a neurosensory bradyacuasia of IV degree, DTSP - a spastic diplegia and episindrom. Periodically passes or takes place a course of regenerative treatment in a neurology unit. Now I prick Korteksin and Aktovegin. Periodically massage. But the matter is that our doctors cannot answer a question: why Dima lupit it is strong itself on a head periodically, twirls by a head in the different parties or sides and thus keeps for a head. Right after birthes treated it or him for intracranial pressure, like have told or said has passed or has taken place. Dima now creeps, rises and goes on a leg, thus, the truth THROWS back a head back. Doctors too cannot respond to this question - why. But Dima now still does not go and does not sit, and at my attempt it or him to set - resists. Eyes periodically that converge, miss. And equilibrium seems to me, he cannot hold, because when I stalju on legs or foots it or him stir or chatter it or him. Please, respond, that at Dimy it is exact, if can. How it or him still to treat, to that to show, what else techniques to apply? Depresses that doctors everyone speak vaguely More, " that can at it or him, and it can, ", " can, will go, and can and is not present, but like should at such indications "... Can, you will prompt to that it is possible to show Dimochku?
Thanks! Yours faithfully, Ekaterina. Kaliningrad.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.08.2004, 22:14
About the EXACT diagnosis at all to the address of. On the Internet it cannot be made. It is approximately possible to tell or say seeing data of neurologic survey (to copy if is), tomograms (KT i/or MRT) and at an opportunity of immunohistochemical and cytogenetic researches. The hereditary pathology of nervous system is quite possible or probable. Console concerning the forecast I can not.