PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Victor Semenovich. I repeatedly wrote to you about the problem...

Ekaterina
01.08.2004, 23:52
Hello, Victor Semenovich. I repeatedly wrote to you about the problem (a crunch of joints in family), I wish to consult to you once again. One week ago I went in Institute of Rheumatology itself and today carried there the daughter. After a roentgen the doctor has diagnosed me: a polyosteoarthrosis, gonartroz. At me all already crackles and began to lean or base on the left brush painfully. It was recommended to me to accept so-called hondroprotektory (struktum, Don, hondro, alflutop) that be not become worse, t. To. It becomes better any more (you agree with it or this)? And daughters have put * a syndrome of hypermobility * without attributes of rheumatic disease and as I understand, to the son can put the same diagnosis. You know, a problem that at me too began with small, and then as snow that has extended on all organism. How you think, there is a probability, what at children will be as? There is an opportunity to warn diffusion at them this disease (?)? And such still a question: if vse-taki to assume, what the crunch is caused or called by presence of any infection, on what I should pay attention (can, the temperature should rise periodically, frequent colds should be)? Forgive or Excuse, if I bother you with the questions, but for me it so is important. If to you it is not complex or difficult, respond, please, to my questions. Thanks. Yours faithfully.

Porohnja V.S.
02.08.2004, 18:22
At you not the simple case and consequently to communicate many questions are necessary not on the Internet because at me too to you.