PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To our daughter 1 year 9 months Are the first child, very long-awaited. After rodo...

Marina
31.07.2004, 00:36
To our daughter 1 year 9 months Are the first child, very long-awaited. After sorts or labors I was in chamber with the child. Having gone crazy with happiness, I could not tear off eyes from a daughter. All also has begun with it or this. I have put it or her to sleep with myself. In 3 months she slept only on a breast at mum: I lay down on a back, and she across me, always, and day and night. In the street in a carriage did not sleep never. Becoming more senior, fell asleep only with me, fingering me for an ear. Could sleep the daddy, but with its or his ear even later. I had to come to work, when to her there were 1 year 6 months With a daughter the nurse sat. Not only that the daughter scoffed at her in every possible way so she did not sleep in the afternoon in general. I explained to the nurse, that she asks an ear, but the nurse has not understood. Also it was necessary to say goodbye or be excused to her. A daughter has sent to live to mum, far. There she has gone in sadik. In the afternoon when all children sleep, she rustles, the ear demands. The teacher to not awake other children, to lay down near to her and gives her an ear. In this case she sleeps. As soon as the teacher rises, she wakes up and awakes all. The manager has come and has scolded it or her. She was inflated, has pretent, that sleeps. When adults send away or have left, she has risen and has hidden. Sat between beds until silent hour has ended. The teacher, probably, psedela, iskavshi it or her. And in the street, and in the next group, and... When it or her have found, she has left with a smile and began to embrace the teacher, to kiss it or her, that that would not abuse it or her. Now the teacher at all does not resist. To go to bed with her, gives her an ear if only it was not hidden no more. I cannot find an output or exit, she twists from all cords, uses cunning. And whence only in such small head it is so much psihologoii and any experience of a life. To everyone will find the approach. Advise, please, as not having broken confidence and the person in her, "to win" it or her. Thanks big.

The anonym
01.08.2004, 15:22
Mojet ei predlojit kakyy nibyd magkyy igryshky, skotoroi ei bydet priyatno spat.

Pisarenko N.A.
02.08.2004, 17:52
In this situation, unfortunately, you already a little that can make. You have missed time when she painlessly would release or let off you. Now she will search in every way for " the assistant to mum ". In a place of residing of the girl quickly search for the psychologist for job with her. At once I warn, that - to the present this history - for very long time. Success.