PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 11 months, he has late started to eat dense nutrition, up to si...

Olga
02.08.2004, 10:03
Hello!
To my son 11 months, he has late started to eat dense nutrition, till now with it or this a problem. But there are still questions. I sometimes give him the same ragout from vegetables that I eat itself. There there is a sweet pepper. He on taste completely not acute, but my mother-in-law against introduction of sweet pepper (even boiled), speaks, what is it a spicy food. I consider or count, what is it a well of vitamins. Who from naz the rights?
And more. How much or As far as allergenen a yolk of an egg? We up to 4 h months were excruciated with an allergy. Recently have tried to give chetvertinku a yolk. It or him sprinkled a little, but I am not assured, that from a yolk. While any more we do not give.
Thanks.

Bagautdinova I.V.
02.08.2004, 16:59
If at yours rebnka predilection to an allergy to use pepper in a delivery does not follow, from not only istochnikvitaminov, but also essential oils and other allergens which at such age can provoke an exacerbation atopicheskogo a dermatitis and other allergic diseases. Provoke dermal displays of an allergy the yolk, and especially fiber of an egg, and also products with orange and red painting can also. In occasion of dense and firm nutrition - try vse-taki to use gradually in a delivery more dense dishes, but carefully them wipe up to homogeneous mass, give drying or suharik that at the child the chewing apparatus was correctly formed