PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, answer my question. To the child with 4.5 mes began to give prikor...

Elvy
01.08.2004, 07:58
Please, answer my question.
To the child with 4.5 mes began to give prikorm (before was completely on thoracal feeding). The doctor speaks, that early. But the matter is that in the afternoon he reluctantly takes a breast - t. To. I (mum) work, during a dinner he sucks pair minutes, then starts "to talk" to me (probably, misses). Within day while I at job, he drinks thoracal milk from butylochki. When everyone eat behind a table, starts to be capricious, is literally torn to adult nutrition, but too the breast does not take. If to give him butylochku with a porridge (on thoracal milk) or to give from a spoon vegetable mashed potatoes at once calms down or is abirritated. In general, when sees, that someone eats, at once behaves as if is hungry, and is to him it is necessary not sisju. Now to us 5 months For a day eat nearby 50 ml buckwheat cereal Hajnts (he, voobshche-that wants more, but we any more do not give, can in vain?), And one jar of vegetable mashed potatoes nestle, nearby 500 ml milk. Late at night the breast takes very much willingly, at night I release or let off no more, than on half an hour. At me such sensation, that midnight he sucks me (he sleeps in a bed with me and the husband). Whether all this is normal? Whether early introduction prikorma is harmful to him? Yes, we now accept a medical dose of vitamin 2, a question on it or this I set earlier. The diagnosis to us have put what the head sweats, ladoshki and stops how it was expressed the doctor, in the analysis of urine on Surkovich (? I do not remember precisely a surname) there is one +, and nearby ushek a skull mjagkovat, it seems. Excuse for a long question, but very much I hope for your help

Chernorutskaja E.I.
02.08.2004, 16:18
If the kid does not have no delivery and he has normally apprehended a porridge, volume that you it or her give anything is not present, but she then should replace full feeding. The volume of your feedings should make 1/7 m bodies, and quantity or amount of feedings nearby 5, but no more than 1 litre (juices and water do not enter), here and consider or count how much to your kid it is necessary. And here that that sleeps with you - not so well, it is necessary to disaccustom on the sly.
vrach. spb. ru