PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the daughter 4, 5 constantly is ill or sick. We drink antibiotics in a month, or...

Olga
31.07.2004, 21:57
Hello, the daughter 4, 5 constantly is ill or sick. We drink antibiotics in a month, orvi, a bronchitis itd. Recently zavedushchaja an out-patient department has suggested to try or taste Karditseps from firm Tjanshi. I on the pavor began to give and on 3 the daughter had a delicacy and she see you in the evening refused meal, though appetite always good. The doctor reaction to purification or ablution has told or said what is it. I do not know to give this preparation or not. Those doctors who sell it or him speak what to give it is necessary, ktone works are naturally adjusted or set naturally up negatively. Me has confused, that she that day did not rise from bed 4 hours (though usually zhivchik). Very much I look forward to hearing

Bolshakova M.A.
01.08.2004, 21:54
Your doctor - the dealer distributing the bioadditives. Follow normal policy Ribomunila

Natalia
02.08.2004, 14:07
Thanks for advice or council on bill RIBOMUNILA. I shall necessarily try or taste. At us since a birth ponizhenyj gemoglabin, immunity too horror!!!!