PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY. URGENTLY. URGENTLY. HELLO. To our GIRL 2.5 YEARS. TILL NOW..

FATJA
30.07.2004, 03:00
URGENTLY. URGENTLY. URGENTLY. HELLO. To our GIRL 2.5 YEARS. TILL NOW WHAT SERIOUS PROBLEMS it was not observed. ROSTET In the WARM HOUSE SITUATION. The FRIGHT. podeny And STRESS it was not observed. TO TALK the BEGINNING In a YEAR And FOR the AGE BUILDS GRAMMOTNYE OFFERS. In connection with THAT THAT we LIVE ABROAD the CHILD HEARS TWO TONGUES RUSSIAN And TURKISH. Also TRIES TO TALK IN 2 TONGUES. 15 DAYS ago I HAVE noticed THAT she BEGAN TO STAMMER. The STAMMERING OCCURS or HAPPENS WITHOUT the TREMOR of TONGUE And the MANDIBLE. REPETITION of the ONE FIRST SYLLABLE SOME TIMES. FOR EXAMPLE DA-YES DA-VAJ TO be played. I HO-HO-HO-CHU..... I HAVE taken IT or her HERE To the PSYCHIATRIST WHICH HAVE told or said. WHAT is the MENTAL DEVELOPMENT ADVANCES SPEECH And MORE GAMES With WATER With PESOCHKOM, etc. Also ALL SHOULD PASS or TAKE place. NOT uspkoivshis ON IT or THIS And HAVING discussed With the DOCTOR FROM Russia I BEGAN TO GIVE PHENIBUTUM ON 1.4 2 TIMES DAY And the COMPLEX of VITAMIN B BEKOZIN. HAS begun TREATMENT TWO DAYS ago IMPROVEMENTS WHILE is not present. Very much htelos TO KNOW YOUR OPINION. WHETHER there CAN be GOD FORBID IT. WHAT YOUR OPINION CORRECT THIS TREATMENT. Very much I ASK do not disregard my QUESTION. I WAIT FROM YOU for the ANSWER. IN ADVANCE I THANK. FATJA.

Agashkina O.M.
02.08.2004, 13:03
Hardly to speak and recommend something, moreover and medicinal preparations, not seeing the child. If the kid was diagnosed by the doctor - a logoneurosis, that the doctor both recommended you that and another - is good, only in a complex. Simultaneously not bad to receive references of the logopedist internally. Can remain if to not spend correct treatment.