PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The first pregnancy of my wife has ended with an abortion n...

Zvekov A.J.
30.07.2004, 12:47
Hello, the doctor! The first pregnancy of my wife has ended with an abortion on 3 month. After that we have passed or have taken place course of treatment from a cytomegalovirus. The second pregnancy proceeded very hardly with constant threat of an abortion, the girl of 2.75 kg, cesarean section was born, the doctor has told or said that she all has been entangled by a cord or navel. In 4 months were ill kokljushem. A question such: the child is very acquisitive to different illnesses or diseases, very bad apetit, about street we have already forgotten, tried to leave to walk, but there and then picked up a rhinitis, once even have got in hospital. Pricked antibiotics. Now to us 11 months Often arise attacks kokljushevogo tussis. Help or assist please. Thankful in advance.

Brejkin D.V.
01.08.2004, 03:36
The girl is necessary for surveying at the immunologist for a possible or probable immunodeficiency.

nazarik
02.08.2004, 09:00
At me threat of an abortion. A low placentation, on a back wall a local hypertonus. 14, 5 weeks term. What to me to do or make?