PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I shall be grateful for a prompt reply. At the child till a dinner was vs...

Olga
29.07.2004, 21:28
Hello. I shall be grateful for a prompt reply.
At the child till a dinner was that's all right - the mood, appetite (not including persistent tussis obviously catarrhal which has begun by the morning), during a dream was ill ushko (has woken up and has begun to cry), the temperature up to 38, 8 has sharply started to rise. The child has sharply changed in behaviour, a pain in opinion of, the weariness, complains of all: eyes hurt, ushki, a head. Has given Kalpol, the temperature slept - complaints have stopped What is it??? Ushki??? I Guess. We force down temperature, has dripped in ears furatsilinovyj alcohol, and in ahead - night. To swallow not painfully, at temperature does not cough, we Wait.

Creambird
02.08.2004, 06:26
I think, this all taki an otitis, but it is necessary to descend or go to loru - there is no pain in ears - not the reason. At us some otites were, thus the pain in an ear does not accompany with disease constantly - more often only right at the beginning, and at us and in the beginning not always. For the night it is good to put warm spirituous compresses - know, around of an auricle. And still it is possible for proverkinadavit on a tragus - an ossicle or a bonelet inside of an ear and to look or see reaction. And how much to the child? If before half a year - I neotlozhku would cause not doubting.