PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute. My daughter of 15 years, several months ago have found out gipotir...

Nastja
01.08.2004, 05:42
Zdravstvute. My daughter of 15 years, several months ago have found out a hypothyrosis (TTG - 9, 4 at norm or rate up to 3, 5). Accepts L-the Thyroxine. The endocrinologist has told or said that the reason of a hypothyrosis could be autoimunnyj process and idiopathic neimunnaja an atrophy. Autoimunnyj tireodit, a hypothyrosis - such diagnosis put very much often and idiopathic neimunnaja an atrophy, I such did not hear. You could not explain to me in general what is it such. And whether can in the further iz-for shchitovidki "be ill" other organ of glands internal sekretsiispasibo.

Krivskaja L.K.
01.08.2004, 20:37
Hello! Is not present neimunnoj an atrophy, she, that on is, imunnaja, roofing felt is present other type AT unlike an autoimmune thyroiditis, not AT to MF, and AT to TTG-to receptors. These or it AT (to TTG-rets.) it is possible to define or determine in laboratory of institute of sports, about 400 roubles., bodies 261 02 65. Essentially it does not influence treatment, but to know the diagnosis preferably. If want more detailed consultation, can communicate with me to the address of Krivskay@doctor. ru and inform in detail results of inspection (US, hormones, AT).