PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask to answer my question!!! To the son of 13 years. nedav...

Svetlana Valerievna
27.07.2004, 01:29
The dear doctor! Very much I ask to answer my question!!! To the son of 13 years. Recently have noticed augmentation (rise of a level) bottom average part of a thorax (approximately on a solar plexus). With what it can be connected? To us have given a direction in Institute Turnera (we live in Petersburg), but quickly to get on reception to the expert it will not turn out. Besides the picture of a thorax is required. Approximately one month ago we were on reception at the paid orthopedist in occasion of a scoliosis, and did or made two pictures of a backbone (from a back and sideways) and then any changes in a thorax it has not noted been. After that the son had an acute bronchitis, and he had to do or make a roentgen of a thorax. I am afraid to do or make once again to him a roentgen for such short term. Can be one of these pictures will approach or suit? And the most important, what can cause such a curvature of a thorax?

Porohnja V.S.
29.07.2004, 23:48
How to understand expression of " the bottom average part "? In this case it is necessary to look the child and pictures to tell or say.

Svetlana Valerievna
30.07.2004, 23:02
Victor Semenovich! I Wish to specify. Yesterday my son was on reception at the orthopedist of a children's out-patient department, and in a direction in Institute Turnera was is written " kurinoobraznaja a breast ". It can to you something will prompt. And whether it is possible to do or make within a month to do or make 5 x-ray pictures??? To him have already made three (2 backbones + 1 on revealing of a pneumonia). Very much I ask you to answer today as it is important to us to get as soon as possible on reception.

Porohnja V.S.
01.08.2004, 19:10
Is dakoj the diagnosis - the chicken breast is a congenital deformation of a thorax. Make a break for 2 months between pictures.