PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the girl almost 3 years (without 2 months). Very sociable and brisk and very much with...

Katja-have sent here:)
30.07.2004, 07:40
To the girl almost 3 years (without 2 months). Very sociable both brisk and very clever. But... Hardly what not so - on a floor with cries, departs quickly. And here recently the beginnings kakashkami all around to smear. It is normal in 3 years???? Before such was not. Sleeps a little - rises in 9 and falls asleep in 1 night. pesenki, still something - does not help or assist. Before a dream easy thumbs through magazine, there is a ritual of laying. Simply does not wish to sleep. Since the childhood most when wishes to sleep strongly knocks a head on a pillow. If sees, that can hit, a head does not inform (for example, on a floor, sometimes fights a head when something have not given). The daughter - kesarenok, villages late, has late gone, has late started talking. But clever very much. Speaks offers, all remembers, repeats. A question 2 - the first - why does not sleep? And the second - about kakashki. Really it is normal? Yes, still a daughter terribly wilful. But to punish I do not want. And she is not afraid of anything. Hundred times you speak it is impossible, but does not react and continues. Physically very strong, highly gets highly, body height big - 105 107. hudenkaja is tightened on arms or hand. Where the border of a pamperedness and how to be when does not obey in general.

Pisarenko N.A.
30.07.2004, 13:34
1. In absentia I shall not respond, the reasons concrete mass, and in general - uneasiness, pavors; 2. Not norm or rate, certainly.

Katya
31.07.2004, 03:05
The doctor, very much I ask to respond it is more developed or unwrapped. Pavors and uneasiness - whence they? Everyone like it or her, indulge, she everywhere laziet and is afraid of nothing. And about kakashki? To what testifies? An arrest of development? She already so did or made 3 times... Will make, and then swears on itself - that is understands, what is it badly. The husband has told or said, that will spank, if once again it will see. But it can only will do much harm? In what direction to move? To what its or her behaviour testifies?? Prompt, pozh-that.

Katya
01.08.2004, 00:00
Here new event - have sent on a pot (the daughter still goes in pampers - the pot is not pleasant though knows it or him and nogda even asked for an adult toilet), and she has approached or suited and has written on eyes of the nurse to its or her boots (the nurse - my native sister and they each other very much like, the daughter misses it or her)
Simply shock.

Umka
01.08.2004, 05:48
Katya, you need to address URGENTLY to the psychologist ochno-while you in an Internet time goes and, apparently, not for the good of. And to punish in no event nelzja-at the girl and without it or this it is full of problems. Successful to you the sanction of difficulties also do not tighten or delay!

Katya
01.08.2004, 18:00
You know - I try to understand - why urgently it is necessary so? And what problems full at the girl? I fairly wish to hear something concrete. I understand, that will precisely tell or say at survey internal. But though something. You otkuda-have taken that, what it is necessary to address urgently?? Riddles everyone speak. And the doctor in general is silent.
The girl never punished, very desired and liked child, pochtiv se is allowed to her. Very independent - puts on itself, to cook food tries, chooses in hol-ke to itself what to eat. If something will hide in the morning you will ask in the evening and will bring. From what to be at it or her to problems??