PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! 9 months In Sverdlovsk have put 1 year to my daughter diag...

Elena
30.07.2004, 01:56
Hello, the Doctor! 1 year 9 months In Sverdlovsk have put my daughter diagnoz-a congenital malignant osteoperosis. Have appointed or nominated Prednisolonum under the scheme or plan: 1/2 tab in a day constantly. Whether there are other methods of treatment? Whether it is possible for us to do or make massage? In advance thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
30.07.2004, 15:26
It can be wrong the diagnosis you have written down?

Elena
31.07.2004, 23:45
Zdravstvute, the Doctor! The diagnosis correct. This disease very rare or infrequent, another nazvanie-mottled illness or disease. Function of osteoclasts is broken or disturbed, there is an ossification of an osteal brain (this everything, that I know). Treatments as are not present those, to us recommended a maintenance therapy. It would be desirable to find doctors who observed this disease as we do not know, that for us waits in the future (in hospital skazali-the forecast for a life adverse, gradually - blindness, deafness, and further....) At the child a dysplasia t/joints, what you can advise? To we can address? Thankful in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
01.08.2004, 17:42
Dysplasia - not the diagnosis, and a sign of many diseases. What exactly at the child without pictures to tell or say it is impossible.