PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why one month ago there was no reaction to carrots, and now again began to give...

Julia
29.07.2004, 19:20
Why one month ago there was no reaction to carrots, and now again began to give (any more so cautiously, how first time, and from greater or big doses) and on a skin of maculae? Probably, it is necessary each time after a break cautiously to enter a product? It turns out, the organism for 10 days cannot get used to a new product even if all is normal again to begin it is necessary, how for the first time, so? Thanks.

Mum of the kid
30.07.2004, 08:27
And carrots in general is dangerous in greater or big doses. What for it is a lot of it or her? Hardly have added in other vegetable, and will suffice. Even the adult a lot of carrots it is bad. It is not surprising, that the child badly transfers or carries. Can, greater or big doses you have caused or called its or her intolerance... While cancel it or her absolutely. Will try or taste again Later, but it is not necessary to give much. My child by the way, too has badly apprehended carrots in the pure state. And in an admixture - like anything.

Albanova V.I.
31.07.2004, 05:04
Now you should refuse carrots. But once again think over, there can be simultaneously you gave something or something else new?

Julia
01.08.2004, 17:33
I gave a buckwheat cereal, then all have cancelled. When it is possible to repeat still it or her time?