PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Victor Semyonovich. I addressed to you 20.12. 2001 in occasion of vyvi...

Irina
01.08.2004, 06:27
Dear Victor Semyonovich. I would address to you 20.12. 2001 in occasion of a dislocation t/a joint at the girl 1 10. The crest or fornix of an acetabular hollow badly accrues or increases. Prompt, can be eat nonconventional or new methods of treatment? Where in Russia it is possible to address for consultation and treatment of a dislocation t/a joint with a dysplasia of a head of a joint? We have an opportunity to arrive to Moscow (we live in Vladivostok), to pay services vysokoklafitsirovannyh doctors, private or individual clinic. Thanks you for the answer.

Porohnja V.S.
01.08.2004, 17:20
The diagnosis " a dislocation t/a joint " would not exist, t. To. The joint cannot vyvihivatsja, vyvihivaetsja a femur. It is your diagnosis or the diagnosis of your orthopedist. If orthopedist I do not envy you and consequently badly " the crest or fornix of an acetabular hollow " accrues or increases. The largest and competent center - Children's orthopedic hospital 19 it. Zatsepin in Moscow. There for 400 rbl. it is possible to pass or take place consultation by inquiry of yours gorzdrava.