PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter of 7 months, since the birth the child postojan...

ELENA
27.07.2004, 12:49
The dear doctor! My daughter of 7 months, since the birth the child constantly shouted at night. The doctor has defined or determined, that at it or her a strong aerogenesis plus aerofagija. Have told or said to wait before half a year, all should proiti as in the rest the child is absolutely healthy. However to the child the eighth month, and she began to shout at night even more strongly, thus all is turned out and the face handles rubs. It seems to me, that it or she is excruciated till now with a stomach or belly. Unfortunately in current 2 months we do not manage to get to the doctor in view of its or her absence, whether prompt please it is necessary to insist on inspection. In 2. Have defined or determined staffilak., have written out LINEKS. Till now sometimes I give this medicine for 5 days. In the afternoon the child without problems, with 6. Creeps, sits.

ELENA
30.07.2004, 23:48
I live not on the Moon, and in Estonia and at us here the cockroaches with paid honey. Service, therefore I also wished to learn or find out to what expert to me to demand a direction and what it is necessary to make analyses. To doctors we address on a regular basis, but everyone advise poterpet-itself will pass or take place, referring to that that the child and so it is very developed. The analysis of a feces has beaten out once and that when from the child yellow water simply flew. I want even about the nobility. That the child can disturb, that the nobility what to demand from the doctor. And whether really it is necessary to suffer or bear or it is time to take any measures

child
01.08.2004, 16:45
Inspection at the neuropathologist too would not prevent. An electroencephalography of a head at long disturbances of a dream usually recommend to make.